Monday, October 12, 2009

My Human of the Year.

It began many years ago... seriously many. To be exact... 10 YEARS AGO, Jennica Nielsen became my best friend. She is a truly astonishing woman that I love so much. And this past weekend she celebrated her 18th birthday. Thats right people, she is legal. (gulp.) It's so crazy that I have grown up with her, I am pretty positive that I know basically EVERYTHING about her (secrets are non-existant with us). Same soccer teams growing up, Mary-Kate & Ashley books, countless sleepovers, staying up on the phone talking about... you know... whatever :), and making up new words are just a few of my precious memories with her.


Jennica is a selfless, silly, exquisite, loyal, and an IDEAL BEST FRIEND. I am the most blessed being to walk this earth, because without her I can honestly say I don't know what I would be today. (I know that sounds cliche, but i can't say it any better then that) I love you Juanita.



Three cheers for Jenn Ben!

xo. L.




What a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment