Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Kitchen of the Future.

Sometimes in my free time, I like to imagine what my future kitchen will be like. I seriously can not wait to have my own kitchen. I want a huge stove/oven/range, with an exhaust hood, a glass/ceramic top that is run by gas, a grill and griddle and lots of oven space. I want to have lots of cabinets and an island in the middle where people can eat, do homework, or whatever. A big fridge is a MUST. I would like it to be silver, but I recently discovered the refrigerator of my DREAMS! Its a total classic BigChill fridge, it would add a little vintage love to the kitchen :) haha black, light green or white would be the color of choice!

I have even thought about what I want my kitchenware to look like. Simple white plates (always looks best with the fancy meals), and then modahome.com has these WONDERFUL plates. They are plastic with adorable designs on them. I am personally in freaking love with the floral ones... typical me. I have even found rolling pins with a design on them, acorn salt and pepper shakers, adorable measuring cups, I already own beautiful Henckels knives and just need a cute Anthropologie apron and then I am ready to go! This is probably so cheesy, but I just can't wait to design a beautiful kitchen because thats where I love to be. SOOO..: i will show some pictures
of what i am talking about. Visual Aid is always good! hehe


---Is this Kitchen not lovely? This is just one of the many ideas i have in my head. I am not so sure about the cabinet color. But i love the simplicity with the little dashes of color. AND ALL THE SPACE IS GLORIOUS! I also am a big fan of the fridges being made with with same wood as the cabinets, makes it blend in more. I like it. oh. and little bigger stove too :D hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment