Sunday, November 22, 2009

umpdate.

sometimes i feel like i am losing it. seriously. i am so busy with all my many activities, and sometime i just do not look forward to the next day. just in fear for more to do, and more responsibilites, and sometimes the fear of failure.

But lately, i have tried to look for the joy in life. With every experience i learn something new and the more i learn to enjoy each each experience i get to savor the beauty of life. and not let time slip between my fingers. I am so blessed to have the opportunity experience so many things.

I hope you learn to be strong and soak in whatever life throws at you.
NE WAYZZ. Yusturday, i had a way busy day, BUT basically really fun. I worked both jobs but i also went to the BYU vs. Air Force football game with Emily G. It was super dooper fUn. ANND.. this week i only have to go to 2 days of school this week! THen i am off to IDAHO FOR THANKSGIVING!!! it will be SUPERIOR!!! thanksgiving is my favorite.

more on my life to come.

say hello to birds.

XX. L.

and this video is heavenly. i have been listening to it all day. love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment