Sunday, December 13, 2009

Done. Done. and Done-r?

I'm back. I love to blog.
Wohhaa.. I am here to stay! This week all I basically did was do homeowrk and study for the ACT. (icky x5673) Yesterday was fun from 12:00 pm on.. After i took the ACT Jennica, Emily, and I went to Pirate Island for lunch! I had never been there before, and let me tell you.. I LOVED IT. I want to go back so bad and dress as a pirate! Our waiter had a cool pirate/british accent and they have a sweet arcade. It is just an overall really fun environment. Also, last night Taylor Lautner was on Saturday Night Live. Holy Hilarity/HAWTNESS.

Cool hats, Huh? And Jenn did win that eye patch.

Look how cute my family is! We took this picture THIS WEEK! woOO!
OhHHhh.. and PS. we got our Christmas tree this week! And now our home smells of lovely pine. <3



Love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment