Thursday, December 31, 2009

I never said:

(belated.) MERRY CHRISTMAS.
It has been such a joyous week! Filled with Family, Games, and Laughter.
I wouldn't dare ask for a better time.
How was your Christmas?
Mine was just lovely. I had my sweet Auntie Anna and Grandmother Conrad here at the home to spend time with. On Christmas Eve we stuck with our tradition of going to international house of pancakes (iHop.) for dinner. We do this because when my sweet Great Grandma Anderson was still here on earth, every Christmas morning she would get up REALLY early and make breakfast for ANYBODY in the family who want to come over. It was the bestest thing. So when she passed away my family wanted to somehow honor her by keeping this tradition remembered. After iHop we went home and got ready for Santa to come! Alexis and I baked sugar cookies and frosted and decorated them. They were so delishh. Tyler set up the train around the Christmas tree. Twas' a great time had by all. Then we got Santa's plate ready with some sugar cookies, oreos (who doesn't love oreos? honestly.) and CHEESE. (its the only way you get the good presents. i promise.) Then off to bed.

Christmas morning came at 7:30 when mommy woke me up. For Christmas I recieved books, kitchen supplies, rain boots, a leather journal and other fun fun items. Alexis got a robe and origami calandar, just like she wanted. She was also suprised with a Nintendo DS. (this way, Dad's iPhone can have a little more battery life :) ) ANNNNDD... Tyler got a bunch of golf gadgets and an iPod TOUCH. He think he was pleased.
Us kids also got Rock Band. SO FUN. I really am enjoying it... and am now trying to master medium, so i can do HARD on the guitar! haha
The holiday's really bring the family close together and i am so greatful for MY FAMILY and the smiles the bring to my life daily.

XO>
L
ps. no school. for the. rest.of.the.w.e.e.k.


No comments:

Post a Comment