Friday, January 15, 2010

Haiti


So, I have kind of been keeping up with all the news on Haiti earthquake and it is just so heartbreaking to see all the destruction that has happened. When I see these kind of things happening I can't help but feel the need to help out a little. Especially because I have so much. Too much. One of the most devestating videos i watched was showing that a girl just about my age, who was a mother, needed immediate surgery. Because Haiti is basically a fourth world country the medical supplies are VERY limited, especially now. So they had to do this surgery with no anesthesia. It was so sad to see her having to be held down and in so much pain. So I just donated some money  here. I would appreciate if you did the same. Anything will help.
Put yourself in there place.
{L.}

No comments:

Post a Comment