Tuesday, January 26, 2010

pups.

LET IT BE KNOWN.
LINDSAY ERIN IVIE WANTS A DOG.
But in reality... I really want a dog so bad. I used to have a family Dog, named Simba. He was the best. He will always be my Dooey, Doobey, Donth. Such a sad day when he ran away.
But enough is enough. I want to own a dog. Have a best friend. A constant playmate. I have chose many candidates to fill this position too...
1. Cocker Spaniel. Simba was a Cocker Spaniel, and I will forever hold a place for them in my heart. And how can you resist the curly, floppy ears?
(simba :))
2. Komondor. I have ALWAYS thought this dog would be such a thrill to have. Look at it?! That hair is THE BEST!

3. Chinese Char-Pei. I am just the biggest fan of the wrinkles.


4. Airdale Terrier. I just think this one is really cool looking, and super friendly!



But because I am poor and will be very very busy these upcoming years on my life, i will have to put a hold on getting a dog. But, I can't wait to have one. And once I do get one, I will always have a dog. Promises Promises.
XO>
L>>
PS. I have my names picked out for my dogs. Buster & Guster (I want these two dudes at thee same time), FiFi, Donth, Nala (for Simba) & Tuffy (for my cocker.)

Tyler, Simba, & Lindsay. I will always love ya boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment