Monday, March 15, 2010

Bonne Semaine.

Ok, I know in my last post I talked about how i just had a wonderful day. BUT THIS WHOLE WEEK WAS JUST GREAT (sunday included.)
I just feel so good about how things are going in life. I am kind of stressed out but it's ok because all the happy things totally cancel them out the bad.
On friday I had the wonderful privelage of attending Highland Elementary's 5th grade market day. SO FUN. I sure do miss those days! I bought some headband, and ice cream and involuntarily got my hair spray painted GREEN AND ORANGE. It was absolutley wretched and I am just happy it washed out nicely.

Today was especially wonderful.
I love love loved church. It was ward conference today and the stake really just had a way of capturing the spirit today. As my stake president was speaking during sacrament I was asked personally to come up and bare my testimony. In the middle of his talk. It was quite nerve racking, but I enjoyed it so much and I pretty much didn't stop crying the rest of the meeting. It was exactly what I needed right now, and just what I had asked for to happen.

Then tonight, I had the wonderful pleasure of watching the Lizzie McGuire movie with my mother and BROTHER. The end scene when she (Lizzie) is singing in the international music award show is the best and I was fortunate enough to have my brother dance along to it with me. It was also fortunate that before we started dancing I was recording a video and I accidently didn't push STOP. AND I ENDED UP RECORDING THE ENTIRE THING. So funny. I would post, but I need to find a way to clip some parts out.
Anyways, thats all for now. I need to write in my journal then go to bed. I will be arising at like 6:30. Night peeps.
Lynn-z.
HAR HAR.
PEE-ES. cHEck out the eclipse official movie trailer. 100% awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment