Sunday, March 21, 2010

Those are the days i will never forget.

So, thanks to my brother, Tyler I have been having flashbacks of my childhood. I loved the 90's. It all started when he said, do you remember that one song you used to always listen to? I totally knew what he was talking about.
 It Happens Everytime- By: Dreamstreet.
Oh my goodness. It just brought back a pelethora of memories. I will share a few highlights from my childhood.
MUSIC: Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, Dreamstreet, Hanson and an occasional Britney Spears.
TYLER AND I CRIED OVER THIS MUSIC VIDEO.
 
I wore skorts. . . and felt stylish.
Saturday cartoons used to be worth getting up for.
Loved the ponytail on the side of my head. Fluff bangs included :)
I got super excited when it was the day to play Oregan Trail in school.
Walkmans.
All of my school supplies were Lisa Frank.
I know the macarena by heart.
I love the saying, "How Rude!"
I was made to wear leggins with straps on the bottoms. AKA stir-ups.
Stick on earrings. Not only for ears, but for the side of my eyes.
JELLY SANDALS!!

I just really miss those days. I wonder what will make this decade stand out... i feel nothing will. But, only time will tell!!
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment