Sunday, April 4, 2010

101.

         It's been a while.
I have been quite busy with school, stupid online classes, and work and trying to fit a social life into all of that. It has been rough. Luckily, i am still standing though!

This week i went to see the movie The Last Song (twice.) On wednesday i saw it with emily, tanner and kylee gordon! I BAWLED MY EYES OUT. and so did some of the friendlys....hahahaah. We all LOVED IT though! I had just finished the book I loved it and they did an excellent job with the movie. I was a little nervous that Miley Cyrus was in it but she did a really good job of playing the role of Ronnie. AND HELLO LIAM HEMSWORTH. WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE.

Also, this week my lovely cousin Corinn came down here! Love her to pieces! On thursday i didn't go to school and we went to lunch and took a campus tour of UVU. We had lunch at Gloria's Little Italy on Center Street in Provo. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. Authentic Italian food incredible. I got gnocchi (a potato dumpling, similar to pasta) with a 5 cheese farmaggi sauce. IT WAS INSANELY GOOD!! I am craving it so bad right now. I also got an italian panini. Skrumpsh. I just need to go back and try the dessert and gelato. Highly reccomend this place. Ohh and the tour of UVU was great. We had a handsome tour guide and i really enjoyed him. harhar. :)


Then pretty much i worked a lot this weekend. whatair.
Conference weekend=greatness x45
SPRING BREAK FINALLY.
EASTER.
updates to follow as time passes.
good day friends.
Let shine until tomorrow.
{xox. LINDS.AY.}

No comments:

Post a Comment