Sunday, April 25, 2010

study break. blog time.

I could just rip my hair out because of all the studying/homework I have been doing. UCK. UGH. GAHHHO FHIOSDF. DIE.
aNNyyways...
there is still not much to say (i don't like to have a blog full of complaining..)
emily and i spent our friday night creative dancing and singing show tunes... and GLEEE MUSIC. true happiness. i have had endless love stuck in my head for now... 2 days straight.
saturday i worked for 7 hours. but i still had time to unwind with two of my besties at night time.
MAY 6TH. PLEASE COME. and make it SOON.
and jennica: come home now.
i will now fill space with great pictures. these are so random.

HAHAH LOOK AT KURT!
hi waldo
emily: make these for my wedding?
I WANT THESE SO BAD. BEATLES FINGER PUPPETS!!!! oh beauties.
like i said... i am in love with this man. luh-VUH.

best regards. Lindsay.
i am aware of the stupidity of this post. mostly i am just stalling for this blasted test.
have a rad week.
ttyl.


No comments:

Post a Comment