Thursday, July 1, 2010

battle scars.

counting 3,2,1 and i'm having fun.
tuesday night/wednesday in the wee hours of the morn, me n' some of my pals saw Eclipse (just like half of the femail population). I LOVED IT. It's a total classic Twilight, serious-- yet, HILARIOUS. I am serious. We ERUPTED with laughter (during the second time seeing it, Jennica guffawed. the ENTIRE theater was laughing at us.)(*battle scars.) i had TEARS both times i saw it. If you have not seen it I completely recommend it. And just TRY, TRY to keep a straight face when Jasper talks. (who knew he was southern!?)  Bella is a skank. Jacob has a lot of attitude, but is still gorge. (j)Edward toned down the awkward facial expressions, and was pretty dang cute at some parts. Charlie is still the best. thats about it.



Then last night, some of the greatest peeps (shelle, brand & em) went for some good old shopping. Sensuous shoes, and Ghettotron dresses in tow... here are some of the appropriate pictures.





and this AM i did a 45 minute intense cardio thing. my thighs are currently malfunctioning. i need to stick with pilates. bleh. but i went to the temple! of course, it was the BEST ever.

HOW IS YOUR SUMMER. people people. i want to hear from you! text, comment, call me, WHATAIR.
 yours truly,
Lindsay Erin Ivie.

No comments:

Post a Comment