Sunday, July 11, 2010

Carnimovie.

whada a weekend. consisting of work, work and work.
 and this movie. which is quite excellent actually! love love the combination of Ashton & Katherine. and Ashton is not bad to look at :)

and the first sleepover with both jenn & emzy! YES THE FIRST OF THE SUMMER! since when do we wait until the middle of July to do that. usually it's 100% more often. whatair. it was fun. NERTZ and alll.

then on saturday i went to the Steel Days Carnival--IT WAS WEIRD! between the men who looked gay, but were creepily staring down Brandee, Emily, and I, ladies with no shirts on when they clearly needed them, & creepster carni workers,  I didn't feel like i was in Utah anymore! We went on two rides. I believe they were called the Stargate 2000 and The Orbiter. Yep. Just two rides and I feel vomitacious. But it was still fun! It was an exciting night for sure :) :)
and tonight. well, i watched Jonas LA (<3 4eva.), looked at wedding stuff (yes, i am currently planning my wedding that probably won't take place for at least 5 years. i just love it too much.), rode my bike, found new and good music, and wrote a letter to my best friend.
have a great week erebody. i will because...
1) The #14 Clique book is coming out! MY LITTLE PHONY.
2) I am going hiking!
3) i MIGHT be going to an exclusive TEA PARTY. (no em/shelle/jenn, this is not a confirmation.)
4) I am going to see a weird movie with a friend! haha
5) Going to take Tyler to the temple.
6) Cooking great food with Emily and dominating her in a game(s) of Monopoly.
i'm just sho excited.

Sincerely,
a really happy {Lindsay Erin Ivie.}

No comments:

Post a Comment