Tuesday, July 20, 2010

le whatever.

why do i have to take a dumb test at UVU to place me in a class i don't even want to take?
     why wont ATT let me trade in my ghetto taped up phone?
          why was the AC broken at work. it literally was over 95 degrees.
               why are people so dramatic and blow things out of proportion?
                    why won't they talk to me?
                         why do i obsess over the could be, but the unrealistic?
                    why won't my toe feel better and stop feeling like it's on fire?
               I. AM. SO. SICK. OF. THIS.
          yes. today was not my best of days. sorry. this was 100% pointless.

imma go watch Hannah Montana, or the 10 Things I Hate About You. Can't decide which one i will stay awake for.

update: good thing netflix is CLOSED FOR MAINTENENCE RIGHT NOW! NAHT!
UGH. AND MY NAIL POLISH REMOVER RAN OUT WITH 4 NAILS TO GO. HATE HATE HATE!
le whatever.
(thats all i can say. seriously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment