Thursday, July 8, 2010

summer beats. (and literally!)

these are my summer melodies.
i just can't get them out of my head! old and the new!

faithfully: Glee Cast version & journey version
how deep is your love: Bee Gees
we didn't start the fire: billy joel version and Vitamin String Quartet version
Don't Stop Believin: Vitamin String Quartet
Somebody To Love: Justin Bieber (yes. i did just admit that.)
Shark in the Water: VV Brown.
I Am Not a Robot: Marina and the Diamonds
Hazy: Rosi Golan
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing: Aerosmith
Run: Benton Paul
Drowning & As Long as You Love Me: Backstreet Boyys.
Turn Right: Jonas Brothers
Telephone, & Makin Out: Pomplamoose (magical. please check out and LOVE.)
Oh Father, Never Gonna Leave Me: Sia (basically the whole We Are Born album.)
Belief: John Mayer
Secrets: One Republic
and that really is all i can pretty much think of at the moment. there is just so much music that i love right now. its just too good of a thing.
ALL-SO! Ok, I like to say, i am pround of my wounds. I sort of think it is cool when I have some gnarly bruise, or cut. I don't know. I don't like the pain, but i feel like some sort of warrior or something. Right now, i am definitly a warrior. Broken Toe, bad burn mark on my arm, sliced finger. But the broken toe is truly a sight. Bad bruising. I will show a picture. and also my other bad bruise i had.
broken toe. July 2010. (ps. this happened while i was on a swing.)

july 2009. this doesn't not give the size justice. and it was way swollen. (this happened while golfing.)
 hmm. wow. that was really random. have a good day everyone.
{Lyndz./Linds.}

No comments:

Post a Comment