Monday, August 23, 2010

32 hours.

hey guys and ladies.
i start college in 32 hours.-totally dead serious. i am having so many mixed emotions right now that i am basically A WRECK. It really hit me today when i woke up that school is starting. I almost started crying, (i think i should just tell you, i cry alll the time. thank you Chris Ivie for that one.)  i basically feel: anxious, scared out my mind, annoyed, excited, and stressed about it. Quite honestly, it's making me want to vomit.
Today Brandee and I went and found all our classes and i just felt overwhelmed again. HOW AND WHY DID I GROW UP. COLLEGE? it's going to take a solid 2 weeks (at least) to sink in.

enough of my complaining.
but next time you hear from me, i will already have been to 2 classes. english and math. gross huh? ya.
{lindsay.}
i think i will cook something tomorrow. sounds good. especially because i have no cooking classes this semester. F.U.R.I.O.U.S.
and i can't seem to get this song out of my head. i love it too much and could not be more furious that i have to work the night of their concert thursday.

                                  
She & Him - Thieves from Merge Records on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment