Sunday, October 31, 2010

boo.


this was a most of my weekend. 
mega sweet, all ladies Halloween party. i was Peter Pan.
Punkin Carving. 
Eating Wendy's on Trick-or-Treating Night (EVERY YEAR. love it.)
 admiring other people's trick or treating loot,
 eating my last bowls of COunt Chocula
 Playing with Jayden the Dalmation. Cutest Ever.
Brand and I laughing at the weirdies at UVU.

in addition to the photos i...

listened to a whole lot of Taylor Swift. Pretty great i must admit.
(faves:enchanted, dear john, innocent, sparks fly)
did homework.bleehhh
played with mommy. 
ate more candy then I have ALL YEAR.
 I LIKE HALLOWEEN. 

bUt. my favorite holidays are coming up. 
tomorrow=Novembuh.
AND I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED. 
L.


ps. does anyone have any ideas on what i could write my research paper on? i have nothing.


2 comments:

  1. so i have to write a research paper in my english class right now as well!! ours has to be like an argumentative research paper? so i don't know if this helps but i am writing mine on the affects of the media on todays youth? there are other people in my class writing about like facebook and all that stuff.... ummmm yeah that is all i got! maybe that sparks something? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor! Thank you so much! that actually is really helpful, my paper is pretty similar to that, and that really did spark something. You are a lifesaver! I hope everything is good for you! You are too adorable.

    ReplyDelete