Saturday, October 16, 2010

fall fest. with forks.

well.. THIS WEEK WAS INSANE!
I HAD INSANE LOOOAAAADDDDSSS of HoMework. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and I did a grand total of 19 HOURS OF STUDYING/HOMEWORK. are you feeling ill right now? i know. its g-ross. but i made it through it all. AND i have no idea how. 5 hours of sleep in two days. i hardly remember those days of my life. they are gone. 
BuTTTT i took my first college FINAL! (its for my first block class that is only half of a semest.)
i did WONDERFUL! i am so proud! i am a professional at my sanitation facts. But the real test will come Monday when i take my state exam. wish me luck!

THEN-- on thursday and friday i enjoyed me some FaLL Break
bless you, UVU.
I can't even begin to express how much i needed it.
Thursday i did NOTHING. AT ALL. 
Friday I spent the night at Emily's grandparents house the night before so i kind of just played at their house and around Provo before having to work. After work, Jennica and i watched A Walk to Remember. our FAVE.

THEN TODAY! FORK FEST! it was marvelous!
a bunch (37) of local bands came out and played FOR FREE. all day. 
I saw The Archers Apple, The Fictionist, JENN BLOSIL (I LOVE HER!!!!!), and best for last-- JOSHUA JAMES! oh man. i just get so giddy inside thinking about him. he was the one i was most excited for and he was AMAZING. mY fave was the encore of Coal War. He gets so into his music, and it's beautiful to see that passion. It's TRUE music. 
 
but i think thats just about everything i did this week. oh. how could i forget?! I PURCHASED MY FIRST BOX OF COUNT CHOCULA!! It's an October tradish. and one of the ONLY sugar cereals i will eat. we are in a relationship right now. and i couldn't be more happy:)
BYE!
                         L: the count and i :) R: em and i with a squish toy.


jenn and i got our pictures taken in a photobooth @ fork fest! I KNOW. so cute!
josh. james. love.
Jenn B. such a beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment