Thursday, December 23, 2010

rainyboots

i realized tonight that i might have a slight infatuation with rubber boots. 
rain boots.
i can't get enough of them! my silver Tretorns are just my favorites and tonight while dreaming of rain boots and searching for some... i just found a bazillion rain boots that i want to buy! look at them!

i think these See by Chloe's MIGHT be my fave i found tonight. 
I AM DYING. they are thee CUTES!
OH GOODNESS. i might just have to get another pair of the SkerryTretorns.
i know they are crocs.. but come on. they are sort of attractive.
thank you Steve Madden for these beauts.; Hunter: my future kiddos will own these.
rain shoes? TOTES.; i feel like having a rule saying no rain boots with designs. but these Chookas are an exception.

i bet nobody can relate with me on this. but i love rain boots. 
just imagine jumping in a puddle with them. 
it's so much fun. 
go ahead call me the rain boot ladyfreak.
L.
one year ago.




2 comments:

  1. look guys. i can just march through this snow, nearly gives her self a white out :) luh hue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh i can relate with you..... if santa didn't get me the black steve maddens with the red zipper.... there will be war because those are number one on my list!!

    ReplyDelete