Saturday, June 4, 2011

burnt!

went to seven peaks with jennica, jerra, and melissa on thursday.
and NO it really wasn't that cold. i got fried. my face, looks TERRIBLE. it's the worst burn i have ever had on my face. and yes, i did have scumscreen on.

and you really can't get a look at my burn unless you see me in person. i can't get a picture to do it justice.
p.S. look how freaking long my hair is! i feel like i can now talk about it because i have officially been growing it out for one whole year. i'm so proud of myself. it's growing so fast! i think in another year's time it will be ideal length! seriously.. look at how short it was the last time i cut it.

and 1 one PS. i think today may be the last day to enter that great giveaway i talked about a while ago! ENTER. NOW. i mean. it's free picturess... duhhhh.

BYE!


2 comments:

  1. doooo yoouuuu have a PASS to seven peaks? if so... we are going together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! Your hair is sooo long and pretty! That just gave me motivation again to keep growing mine! no more hair cuts!

    ReplyDelete