Wednesday, June 8, 2011

fries.

here is the thing.
one of my biggest guilty pleasures is french fries. 
i think about them all the time. especially when i am at work and it takes all my strength to not just stop my mc'd's on my way home and grab a small order. i'm serious. luckily, i have enough self control to stop myself. 
my favorite fast food fries are BY FAR mcdonalds. they are super salty, small and cooked to perfection everytime. 
i also really enjoy sliders gourmet (but i know for a fact that are cooked in lard. hence, the goodness.)
orr any kind of sweet potato fry will satisfy me. 
but yesterday at work i had a few friends tell me all about Thanksgiving Point's deli fries. claiming them to be the best. naturally, i had to go. 


results: DELISH. i really loved them. they have kosher salt and herb seasonings on them, which made all the difference. i TOTES recommend them.
wow--here i am. a whole post dedicated to fries. 
OH. AND THE CALIFORNIA BURGER? amazing. there was like 1/2 an avocado on that thing. so so good.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so, I am a fry addict! I literally crave them all the time! I'm glad I am not the only one that loves them haha.

    ReplyDelete