Saturday, November 26, 2011

muppets.

i'm loving this break so darn much.
i sometimes forget how much i miss spending time with my family.
they really are the best people in town.
today we brought back childhood memories and saw The Muppets Movie.
     i beg you.
          go.see.it.
so cute. but, i've always loved them muppets.
kermit and miss piggy singing Rainbow connection warmed my heart up.

then we enjoyed burgers. 
and cheesy fries. 

such a magnificent day.
and no, i participated in NO black friday shopping. never do.
lastly, please tell me someone remembers this song. 
my brother had no idea what it was today! i was sad.


            


XOX.oxo. Lindsay.

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember that song!!! My family has like 4 seasons of the actual Muppet Show. It's probably one of the funniest things in this world. I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete