Saturday, December 24, 2011

they're singing deck the halls.

christmas eve. 
every year...
we go to ihop in honor of my great grandma, Blanche. 
and one of my favorite things to do is seeing Christmas Lights. I seriously love them SO MUCH. i often take drives around highland, cedar hills, and alpine just looking. and i have been so amused with the house that plays the songs and the lights go along with it. i wait until 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' comes on... and sing my little heart out. 
we then do the regular tradition of reading John 2, singing hymns, and opening pj's. (does anyone not do this?) mine are the coziest they have ever been. not even kidding.


fill santa's plate up. 2 staples are beef and cheese.
i'm telling you... santa lurrvvesss it.

then i'm off to my bedroom to watch movies, and wrap my presents (which i absolutely hate doing).
this year i watched Santa Clause. oh, and i always sleep on my floor in my bedroom because i love to.

i love these traditions SO MUCH.
i never want them to change!!
(like having a kid-moving away from my family etc...)






No comments:

Post a Comment