Thursday, March 1, 2012

into baking.

on tuesday i started my advanced baking and pastry class! 
i can't say that i was too thrilled 
(i actually felt sick to my stomach alll day-baking is not my favorite.)
and i STILL don't think i am going to love the next second weeks. 
a lot of hard work is going to go into this class. 
and my final for the class is making a special occasion cake
this got me really excited because get to decide exactly what i want to do--so obviously i turn to pinterest thinking i would just copy one off there. 
then i surprised myself and took a lot of different ideas and thought of something on my own! 
here are a few things that i am thinking of:
and i guess you will see what it comes out to be in about 6 weeks! wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. that's SOO COOL! I'm kind of really jealous. Culinary school would be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete