Monday, April 2, 2012

saying goodbye...

to my freedom. 
ONCE AGAIN!
i worked for 14 hours today!!
you guys-- i got a new job again and i am so thrilled. ecstatic. happy. 
i'm working as a cook at Guru's!
this is an opportunity that will open so many doors for me
(and i'm gettting paid great)

i'm the only cook of American descent.
and will be get fat off sweet potato fries?
probably. 
can't even wait. 
this semester is also so close to ending.
just a few more weeks. 
i've started making my final for bakeshop. 
here is my first gum paste sugar flour. 
took me about 1.5 hours to make--and it's not even good. 
and i need to make about 15 more. SHOOOT.
another reason i am so excited for school to end?
i am going shopping. i haven't been in like a thousand years. 
city creek? anybody want to join?
currently obsessing over a dress like this. and this.
ok--i'm rambling. 
have a splendid week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. The minute I am home, I AM THERE! We're talking sweet potato fries, quesadilla, and the works! I LOVE GURU'S and I LOVE YOU! Perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete