Wednesday, May 2, 2012

the beginning!

i'm so annoyed right now because i have to reblog about all of this. 
i did a lengthy blog post before... and then i was informed later that day that somehow it just VANISHED. 
so... this won't be nearly as great... but i'll hit on the good stuff ya?
here's to the beginning of summer!

I'M TOTALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL. 
and i passed all my classes. 
if you knew how hard i worked in my accounting class you would be shocked that i passed. 
(i literally did nothing.)
here was my final project of Culinary School
it took me probably 15 hours at least. 
and i am decently proud of it.
Advanced Baking was honestly the hardest 7 weeks of my school life. 

and with the end of school came saying goodbye to my classmates
it was SO hard becuase i have spent over a thousand hours with some of these people
i sat in my car for 20 minutes crying after the day
LUCKILY these two are coming back down to provo for a semester after their summer in SEATTLE!

and here is us taking a picture with our Culinary Crush, Robert (middle.)
we decided it would be best to get a picture with him, because i think he was getting creeped out by us sneaking pictures of him. 
oh, and he is a really big deal--he's the Student Chef of the Year. BABE.

and summer has begun--
jennica and i both had a day off and so we took quick trip up to Park City

and i woke up early early tuesday morning for a bike ride!
much needed. and so great.

and i know you are dying to watch this. becuase i've watched it like 30 times. 
enjoy.

2 comments: