Friday, August 21, 2009

Let's start FRESH.

Well, summer break is officially OVER. I have started school. ANd here i would like to share some of my most memorable moment from summer 2009:



Snoasis, Girls Camp, The Zoo, Celestes Wedding, Seven Peaks,
riding my bicycle, playing in the mountains with Jennica, snoasis,
shleepovers, GAME NIGHT, The Gardens, Stadium of Fire,
Planting a Garden with Jennica (we grew, carrots, radishes, onions and cilantro)!,
snoasis, worked about 500 hours (eww), held snakes, watching JONAS,
moab, and playing with true friends :) endlessly in the sunshine.

BUT NOW. I am starting my senior year, so weird. But its exciting :D its going to be a good year! I am taking AP psychology, Accounting, Seminary, Future Teachers, AP Literature, Peer Tutor, Prostart II & I am interning at Thanksgiving Point for one of the head chefs there! I couldn't be more thrilled. Seriously.
I feel like this year i will grow so much, as i prepare to GRADUATE (i hate saying that. but ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!) and move onto the huge world!!


Life is good. Appreciate it.

TA TA FOR nOW>
xo.
L.





Two of my most beloved besties and I on the first day of schooL. August 20, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment