Saturday, October 3, 2009

benefits of the busy.

oh my goodness. how busy has my life been? answer: way to busy. but i am loving it SO SO SO much. Currently I am working two jobs, taking 6 classes, am an intern for the executive chef at Thanksgiving Point, a teachers aide at Highland Elementary, and am trying to be the President of the Operation Smile club at school! It's so much! But i really do love everything that I do and feel so blessed with such great opportunites.
My favorite thing that I am doing right now would have to be my internship at Thanksgiving Point. I working with Jason Merryweather, the head chef and I couldn't be more thrilled. Everyday that I go in I have an amazing opportunity to learn something new and that will help me for my future. I also bought my own knife set :D its BEAUTIFUL. I will show a picture of what they look like. HA, I know that i'm a freak.
I have also been able to do some fun things lately too! Last month over labor day I spent the weekend with some of my besties as we went to Jennica's cabin in the canyon past Heber. SO FUN. We rode 4-wheelers, played games (NERTZ. THAT I DOMINATED AT.), went to Swiss Days, and watched movies. It was so fun!! I have also been to several Lone Peak football games, which have been quite enjoyable. Especially homecoming game when Madi, Emily & I wore our SNUGGIES :) so wonderful. BUT- LAST NIGHT :) I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Colbie Caillat concert! IT WAS SO GREAT. I love her, especially live. She is definetly one of my most favorite artists of all time. I went with Jennica and Emily. OH, and i fell in love with one of Colbies guitar/ukulele players :D hehe.


Well, thats pretty much the jist of whats been going on lately. I will try to be more diligent about updating this more often. Its fun :) ta ta for now.

Xo. L.

Life is a big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment