Wednesday, December 2, 2009

tis the season...

Lady's and Gent's. It's December. Christmas is just around the corner :) can't you just feel it? I sure can. Especially when...
 I get home and there is nativity scences up next to all the decorations.
I can smell the sweet nectar of pine
Instead of doing homework I make paper snowflakes.
I am actually kind of wanting it to snow. (so unlike me)
 I drive home from work at night and see houses lit up with beautiful Christmas lights.
 I get home and there is egg nog sitting in the fridge screaming my name (seriously. it does that).
 I sit in my bed with snowflake pj's listening to David Archuleta singing some of my favorite Christmas songs (purchase on itunes. its so worth it:))


I am so looking forward to Christmas this year. Especially because it could potentially be my last Christmas living at home. (eep!) There is just something about this season that brings a natural smile to everyones face that remind me of the importance of what this holiday is truly about. Happy Holiday's Friends.
xo. L.

1 comment: