Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's guna be Flynn.

Well, i am bored from all this homework. I need to take a break and just be free {aka BLOG}. Soo i am approaching the end of term 2 OF MY SENIOR YEAR. WOOWHO! I am so exhausted an' so ready!
I jus' thought i should share that it RAINED ON WEDNESDAY! (the day after i wished for mother nature to bring me rain.)
I must say, I was rather impressed. I had the magnificent opportunity to wear some new rain boots I got! They are silvery goodness I tell you, GOODNESS.
OH! I made some cupcakes today! Oh man, oh man. As much as i am not a fan of baking, I kind of feel inspired to make some delicious frosting and put it on a cuppycake! Emily and I enjoyed the peanut butter frostin' dipped in chocolate sauce! Good stuff.


Anyways, be excited for the weekend. I sure am. Leap Year & Pirate Island!!  Next week will also be grand! Drop a few classes, Rachelley's big birthday {19!}! & beginning of termo 3-o!

Much devotion
xOO.?
L.


No comments:

Post a Comment