Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ode to the weekend.


Pretty much, this weekend was ah-mazing. I loved it so much. Well, mostly just friday. I went to Pirate Island with just some of the best people I know! Emily, Brandee, Jennica, Jessica, Kaitlyn, Rachelle, Haddy, & Tanner!! It was for reasons such as.
A. We got the biggest pizza they had. Finished it. 24 inch pizza down. (our waiter said he sold 16 of those that week and not one group finished it) we were rewarded a bunch of tokens for ...
B. THE ARCADE! wow. ok. So i got lots of coins and I spent the MAJORITY on one game. Slam-a-winner. It's this awesome game where you put in one token, and then you push a button and a bouncy balls falls into one hole which says how many tickets it will give you!! By the end of the night I collected a grand total of: 584 tickets!! I hit the jackpot once, and got 75 twice, and 25 like 3 times!! Everyone got lots of tickets and we were hitting jackpot a ton! (It looked like people were getting annoyed, but they secretly were so jealous.) As a group we ended up with 1,506 tickets, and with them we bought tanner a glass dolphin that swings on a wire contraption, and a sword with eyepatch for Tanner because he so graciously paid for the massive pizza. It was such a thrill, I think I am addicted to that game though... I need to go to nickelcade.
C.After Pirate Island we went and saw Leap Year! SO CUTE. It definetly satisfied my chick flick cravings!! Annddd it was really funny. AND the main guy is SO ADOREABLE! I totally reccommend the movie to ANYONE (she or he).

Well, that was the highlight of my weekend. On Saturday I had to be a school at 7:45 to take a practice AP Lit test.-3 hours folks.- It was TERRIBLE. Not to mention, the rest of my day was spent working both jobs, one of which is not my favorite place to be...but friday overruled saturday.

This week should be good though! Its the start of my last semester in High School, and I am switchin a few classes around. It should be wonderful. OH, and wednesday is Rachelle Birfday!! Can't believe she will bee 19! AhHHJHIH! This week i will also be donating blood! I am really excited. Anyways, enough of rambling nonsensical rambles.
Tatahahah.
Much love and devotion,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment