Saturday, February 27, 2010

and someday i know it will all turn out.

My mind is full of so many things right now. Worry, doubt, excitement.
I don't know why i feel some things right now. But whatever.
I just decided i am going to make a happy list.
(thanks to my rockstar)
what makes lindsay rediculously happy:
1. when my friends laugh at my jokes. (rare)
2. arrival of mail that isn't college crap or junk.
3. tender mercies of making a green light
4. sound of birds in the morning
5. cheesy pop songs (it's such a weakness)
6. the pride of cooking something and people like it.
7. writing sweet nothings in my journal.
8. snoasis. (black cerry with coconut and cream. april 30th folks.)

This music video and song also makes me very happy.

{Miss L. Ivie}
ohh and this made me laugh outloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment