Monday, March 1, 2010

March On.

I really just can not believe that March is here!
I just feel like February was just a little bit bleek, and i am ready to enjoy this month. No drama (prettty please). Just living for me, and whats important.
I am so tired of letting the moods of others effect me. I can only do so much and its not worth letting the attitudes of others effect me.
Soo.. I have made a list of the great and important things i am going to work on being better at this month.
  1. {Try to keep my room clean.} I know this is nearly impossible, but even if i just try to tidy it up everyday and only have partial messes.
  2. {Read at least 3 books.} This is difficult because i don't have time. But i have so many books i must read. This is necessary. I just need to get 1984 out of the way...
  3. {Read my scriptures more.} Sometimes i just forget the lessons and counsel it gives me.
  4. {Time Management.} Stop being lazy in the limited time i have to do nothing. Finalize college stufff.f
  5. {Learn a new skill.} Might be nerdy, but want to learn how to do cool stuff on a computer. Like graphic design. We'll see.
Let us make this month cool.
...Lindsay...

No comments:

Post a Comment