Saturday, February 13, 2010

Blessed Week.

This week has just been so great. I just have been really happy. School went by so fast too! On tuesday and thursday morning I woke extremely early to attend the temple. It was thee best.  My best day of the week would probably have to be wednesday. I woke up at 4:30 so i could be at Provo High School at 6am! I was down there for an FCCLA culinary competition and it was so fun! I was on a team with Jessica Rose, and Austin Somer and we had 60 minutes to make a Cobb Salad, Chicken stuffed with Pesto, Confetti Pasta, and a Lemon Tart with Chantilly Cream! (we were givin the recipes there.) It was super intense and such a rush, but I had so much fun! Suprisingly enough, we placed in the top 3 and are competing in the state competition! I was ecstatic!
Anyways, today should be swell. I am going to play with friends. maybe see  a movie? make valentines? who knows. but you will know soon enough.
ta Ta four now.

<{el eye en dee es ay why?}>

No comments:

Post a Comment