Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valenswine and I.

Happy Valentines Day.
Here is me and my Valenswine! She is the best.
I usually am not a huge fan on the whole Valentines day thing... but I kind of been more open to it this year. It doesn't just have to be for the people in comitted relationships! I can show my love to my family, friends or whoever! It's a cutesy girly holiday, and I don't have a Valentine this year, but i am liking it.
Anyways, last night i played with my mate Emily! We had an attempt to make Toasted Marshmallow milkshakes! But... in the end it just tasted like a really good vanilla milkshake. Still good though! (pictures later). Then we watched The 10 Things I Hate About You! Not too many things in life are better then Heath Ledger, makes me weep. Please watch the embedded video.
Anyways, Happy Valentines day. Eat a sugar cookie.
Love Always,
                      Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment