Monday, February 15, 2010

Vancouver 2010.

I can not describe my love for the Winter Olympics. I am a dedicated and avid watcher. I really have watched everything I can and I just witnessed Seth Wescott win the gold in Snowboarding Cross! So exciting!
Thus far, my favorite event has been the mens 1500 in short track with Apolo Ohno winning silver after 2 Koreans fell out of the race with less then a half lap left! SO intense. But it's what I love.
Another thing I love about the olympics is seeing the good looking athletes :) haha but really. I have a few that i just love right now. Sven Kramer, Seth Wescott, Dale Begg-Smith, Apolo Ohno, JR Celski and Alexandre Bilodeau. Ohh and don't forget the lovely Shaun White. I love me some great athletes :)
Anyways, I encourage you to catch a few events over the course of the these few weeks. It's magnificent to see so many countries in the world come together for one event.
TaTa 4now.
{el.}
PS. I AM SO SICK OF PAIRS FIGURE SKATING. And in case you were wondering.. US is topping the medal count with 8 medals :) &! are you loving the new 3 column layout?!

No comments:

Post a Comment