Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feels Great.

I am ashamed to say that I have been SO LAZY this week.
I really have.
Going to school at 10 or 11 o' clock is getting to me. I wake up. Read & Play all day I feel like. But I am not complaining. (<--that word looks so weird right now? i don't know if its spelled right.) I have had the wonderful opportunity to READ!! YaYYY! I have been reading Dear John! The movie comes out this friday and I already have my ticket :) I seriously can not wait! It's going to be overly grand. I am also planning something special for friday... but I will talk about that after. And post pictures. It's going to be so great. 
Anyway, I need to go. I watched Pride and Prejudice tonight with the girls and now Dear John is calling my name...then I am arising early tomorrow to go to the temple with E. hooray! NIght!

{much love. L}

PRAISE UBSCT TESTING!
& Emily Juna got a BLOG. check her out. emilyjunagriffiths.blogspot.com
(i'm just sho happe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment