Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's a lasting memory.

Here I am. Typing. About my weekend. It was really great.
This weekend was so great. Of course, it was a three-day weekend but I made so many wonderful memories. On thursday after work I went to mutal dell and attended my ward Youth Conference. It was quite the enjoyable time! "I'm just sho happe".
But the most memorable thing about my weekend was on Friday. THE TEA PARTY. Jennica, EMily and I spent friday afternoon making a delicious dinner consisting of Pepperoni & Asiago Pinwheels, Chocolate Teacups with a vanilla mousse, Raspberry and almond salad, Chicken and Tarragon Fettucine, and Lemon Buttermilk sorbet with Lemon Bars! Jessica brought an hor dourve & Haddy brought cupcakes! It was SO GREAT! The reason for this celebration was for my dear friend Rachelle whose birthday was about a month ago and we had a gift to present her with! We gave her Teacups! Complete with plates and spoons! It was a true delight of a Tea Party. Especially because we dressed and and had so much fun.
This definitely will not be the last Tea Party we have.

After the party we went to see the new movie Dear John! I recently have just finished the book and to be honest... after seeing the movie I was a little bit disappointed!! It just was A LOT different then the book. But i didn't mind Channing Tatum, and i did cry a little:)

And to finish off the weekend.. SUPERBOWL XLIV!! I was going for the Colts, but the Saints won and really deserved it!

And this was my weekend. Off to a full week of school. Ick.
TatA for now.
{L.}

No comments:

Post a Comment