Tuesday, May 4, 2010

charms.

I just laughed until i cried.
Harry Potter pick up lines:

Being without you, is like being under the Cruciatus Curse.
I may not be Mad-Eye Moody, but i do have a mad eye for you.
We may not be in Professor Flitwick's class, but you're still charming.The Sorting Hat has spoken and it says I belong with you.
If you were a quaffle and I was a chaser during a Quidditch match, I'd score with you.
Ooh baby, you taste so good. Bertie Bott is naming a bean after you.
If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I'd see the two of us together..
Are you a dementor? Because you just took my breath away.
Without you I feel like I'm in Azkaban and dementors are sucking away my soul.

THANK YOU.
THANK YOU, HARRY POTTER FOR BRIGHTENING MY DAY.

2 comments:

  1. WE ARE SOUL MATES!

    reason 1: I recently discovered the harry potter pick-up lines, laughed hysterically and texted them all to my friend.
    reason 2: you're reading a clique series book. [I may or may not own them all...holla massie.]
    reason 3: you have a glee song playing on this page.

    lovelovelovelove. and respect. :]
    xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOUL MATES FOREVER! I am so glad I know someone who appreciates the same things as me.
    respect thrown your lovely way.
    glee.harry p. and clique.
    loves.

    ReplyDelete