Saturday, May 8, 2010

weekend games.

This weekend i went to Nickel City with some of my bestest friends, Tanner & Emily.
I LOVE acades. My favorite game is Slam-A-Winner. There really is not a better feeling then winning the Jackpot in a game. AND THEN you get to spend all your tickets on some cheesy prize!
At Nickel City I ended up with 321 tickets and got a pack of Jumbo Cards and a giant pixie stick!

Summer is just about here and I am so ready for it!
Snoasis opened this week. Black Cherry & Coconut with Cream, please!
Graduation is coming so fast. I can't wait to be done with school then go on a long trip around the United States with some of my bestest friends.
Life is so good. AP testing is DONE.
I NEVER THOUGHT THESE LAST MOMENTS OF HIGH SCHOOL WOULD COME.
farewell for now.
{L.}

p.s: mother's day is the best. just because i have thee bestest mommy ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment