Monday, May 31, 2010

THe end to the Beginning.

There is just so much to say.
yet..so little.
First things first--I am done with High School and ready to start a new beginning.
It is such a surreal feeling being done with public education--my cushion for 13 years.
It also just freaked me out that last night was the last night I might see A LOT of those people. Jocks, the "cool kids", nerds and all. People I have almost everyday for 3, 6 and some 13 YEARS.
I do not deal with change very well, but i do think this will be very good for me.

Now that THAT is out of my way... On Thursday I went out for dinner with my family, grandparents, and aunt. We went to the Roof. IT WAS AMAZING!! I overindulged, but it was completely worth it!

 GRADUATION! DaH! It was incredible. Before the ceremony I went to dinner with some of my family, and Jennica's family to Tuconos! LOVE lovE loVE. I downed myself in cheeseballs, rare meat and a chicken heart. At graduation I loved seeing friends, sharing hugs, and taking pictures. It Is going to be a night i remember for the rest of my life for sure.


The all night party was also a blast. I went and saw THe Prince of Persia and didn't like it. I actually only watched half becuase the other half I slept on Brandee's lap. But all in all. wonderful night with friends:)

On Saturday when I finally woke up there was a little party at my house with family and some friends. It was a wonderful celebration and good to have so much family there:)

NOwww... In the morning i leave for HERITAGE TOURS! WOo!o!o!o! Could not be more excited to go on a 3 week trip with my besties Jennica and Tanner--and we are in the same group! I am so sad to not see some friendly faces (e&shelle&andmyfamily). So while you are reading this I am probably having a blast sitting on a bus or doing something amazing and learning more about the gospel. RAD X20. I know you are jealous. And if you wnat a postcard or anything... text me.

I bid thee farewell for three weeks! Happy SUmmer everyone! LovesForever.

xoxXXXXXX.
{Linds.}
Class of 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment