Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the start of MY summer.

Because I was gone for 3 weeks, just this week is the OFFICIAL start of summer 2010 for me.
so far... it has been ok! Jennica is in hair school and busy with other...THINGS:), emily was shipped off to Yearbook Camp, and my Daddy flew out to Georgia! So I have been playing with the siblings, and with Brand and Tann. It's been relaxing so far.
Buttt i am SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW. Wanna know why? Because BACKSTREETS BACK.
THE CONCERT HAS COME. I AM DYING! I LISTENED TO THEM FOR 3 HOURS WHILE I CLEANED MY ROOM TODAY! Best thing ever.
wow.
anyways.
cheers to summer. (with a snoasis of course!)

the reUnion of my and Tylee.

the first snocone of  summer vacation:) of course. Black Cherry with COconut. 3. w/cream.

and of course! listening to ghetto tron music.
I AM GOING TO LOVE THIS SUMMER.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I love you. love this. snoasis is the best. please, let's play.

    ReplyDelete