Friday, July 30, 2010

oy vey.

Today i spent my day in San Francisco.
I AM IN LOVE.
i love everything about this place! it's not too hot (i actually wore a jacket all day.), i love all the old buildings, it has a beautiful view of the ocean. I would love to live here for like a year or two in one of the awesome apartments. IT WOULD BE SO FUN. Maybe a job on the Wharf? yine.

i took an adventure to the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, and the Wharf. The bridge was super awesome and quite windy! Chinatown was CRAZY! Asian people trying to speak english to me, and lots of poultry shops. But i purchased a sweet straw chinese hat and a voodoo dolL! :) and the WHARF: ahhHH! it was insanely beautiful! Walking (&walking) along the pier, shopping, and DELISH Clam Chowder in a sourdough bread bowl! and there were tons of craazzzyyy people. after that, we went to Ghiradelli Sqare. Yes, as in the CHOCOLATE PLACE.

overall, such a magnificent day. even though my feet are FALLING OFF!
i really did leave my heart in San Francisco.
{Linds.}


\


No comments:

Post a Comment