Friday, August 6, 2010

Diz-knee.

i'm backkkkk.
after being on family vacation for the past 8 days, it feel grand to be home.
but i had SO MUCH FUN. i just love my family.

after San Fransisco we headed down to Monterey--it was super lovely. I just love looking out on the ocean. love looking at all the boats. and there were were like hundreds of Sea Lions! There has not been that many in like 10 years! Also, we went to the famous Monterey Aquarium. WOW. I just really love sealife. There are so many things that you never see, or hear about. One of my favorites was this crab and it looked like it had a bunch of thorns.




and of course we went to disney! we had a 5 day pass! Everytime i go to Disneyland i just fall even more in LOVE then i did the time before when i was there.

It's TRULY the happiest place on earth. For me at least.
This year, what did it for me was the new show, World of Color. It's a light and water show.
I can not even begin to describe how incredible the show was. Literally, I was standing there, and i had goosebumps and at one point there were tears in my eyes.


They also had a new ride. MIDWAY MANIA. It's a Toy Story 4D ride. I LOVE IT! I didn't think it could get better than Astro Blasters-- and it does.
And my poor sister--hahahaha we made her go on like every ride. She came off Tower of Terror and Thunder Mountain in TEARS. She hated them. She also didn't enjoy Indiana Jones or Splash Mountain at first, but warmed up to it. Oddly enough though, Matterhorn was like her favorite.



Oh, and no biggie. I just got a picture with Mary Poppins and Bert. Don't be too jealous. I was only freaking out a little. Disneyland is just the best. Even though, i will say that i am not sure if i will be going in July/August again. 60 minutes of standing in line is not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment