Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HAP-E.


YIPEE.
Can i just say that I used to love the dentist... i just loved going and getting clean teeth and having no cavities.
THEN about 1 year ago I went and I recieved word that I had 2 cavities.
WHAT ON EARTH?!
Needless to say, I was furious.
Then i went back 6 months later and recieved word that I had another 2 cavities.
I almost started screaming. He said that I wasn't FLOSSING enough.
EXCUSE ME. SORRY I FLOSS EVERY DAY UNLIKE 89% OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW WHO ARE NOT GETTING CAVITIES.
This is when I decided I hated the dentist.
Then today. I woke up for another check up. Dr. M told me "Lindsay, great job! No cavities!"
I ALMOST CRIED. NOT EVEN KIDDING. HAPPIEST DAY EVER.
I LOVE THE DENTIST AGAIN!!

oh. and i have a new friend. her name is Aria. i love her.
isn't she a babe?

No comments:

Post a Comment