Friday, August 27, 2010

i'm here.

right now i am currently sitting in my little window nook at the UVU library. loving it. just waiting an hour and fifteen for math to start. i already had english this morning.
i reallly like by schedule. tuesday, thursday and friday i only have school until 10:50!  Monday and Wednesday I only classes until 3:20 but i like it because i can get all my homework done while i am at school during my free time!
College won't be too bad i think.. maybe even enjoyable.
The only thing i really hate right now is driving to orem errday.
OH MY. A MAN JUST WALKED PAST ME IN A KILT, LONGGGG PONYTAIL, GREY TIGHTS, AND A FLOWY GREEN BLOUSE. love it. oh and in my math class this guy sat next to me and he had an ankle bracelet on. you know, like the ones you get from being in jail and stuff. AH.



(sitting in the library.)

No comments:

Post a Comment