Thursday, September 2, 2010

this.is.a.mess.

my brain is so scattered right now. thinking about a billion and 4 things. LYKE--

  • the fact that i spent four-hundred-and-fifteen bucks on BOOKS for college. yes, let me say it again. $415 dollars/hard earned money on textbooks. (tax NOT included.) and the fact that 3 of those books just HAD TO be the new edition so i couldn't get a used copy. this is no joke my blog stalking friends.
  • MY HAIR IS THE LONGEST IT'S BEEN IN OVER 2 YEARS! after saying, "i am growing my hair out" ninety-thousand times, I CAN DO THIS!!
  • how gosh darn excited i am for my CHURCH HISTORY Institute class!!! I am serious. i am a church hist. nerd. this will be the BEST! especially because brandee is in my class:)
  • the best person leaves in 2 weeks for the mish. HOW AMAZING. feels like we were just on Heritage Tours last week opening the call.
  • how much more I like John Mayer NOT WASTED. (more to come.)
  • when John sang Edge of Desire, i got emotional.
  • this lady is pregnant. FINALLY. i can't wait.(i really almost screamed when i found out.)
  • how excited/nervous i am to start the Culinary program next semester. My sanitation class right now is just NOT CUTTING IT.
  • Harlem?
  • My requirements for my future husband list is expanding. IMMENSELY.
  • What shall i wear tomorrow?
  • the most fun/awkward/hilarious date i have ever been on. almost 2 years ago.
  • CORN FLAKES ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i still want to speak french. crossing fingers for next semest.
  • this guy thinks i prank called him, but in reality i DID NOT. dont even have his number. 
  • can't figure out why this guy is always staring at me in Math.
  • i want to star gaze with someone.
  • and why do i have 3 jobs and go to school full time? beats me. (but reallly it's beating me. i am so sleepy and never see or have time to talk to friends.)
THATS ALL.

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic (RAD) :-)

    Everyone makes fun of it for still saying it but what can I say, I'm a Cali girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe this! i read your blog EVERYDAY!! i'm in love with you and your swede hubby!
    But i totally agree with you-- the word Rad the best!

    ReplyDelete