Sunday, September 5, 2010

tubular.

When I am doing my math homework, or once it is late at night i usually like to catch up on my fave television. I don't watch toooo many shows. but i do have my favorites. My two favorite shows start in just about 2 weeks! September 21. ahhh I LOVE TUESDAYS.
GLEE!
i.am.so.in.love.with.this.show. this season is going to be the best yet. (and secretly i am extremely excited for the Britney Spears episode!)
        
Parenthood!
I totally fell in love with this show in the spring! It too airs September 21!


and my shows that are on right now that i love are:
-Jonas LA. i am such a sucker to the cheesiness of Disney Channel. and the Jonas Brothers. When I am bored, you may or may not see me watching Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, or a little Wizards of Waverly Place.
-Keeping up with the Kardashians. This is really random, but i just think these girls are hilarious. Tyler will usually watch it with me. I LOVE IT.
oh. and ps. i watched Camp Rock 2 today. I LUHV. watch it.
and the miscellaneous shows:
-Dog the Bounty Hunter.  it's just TOO GOOD.
-and if i am up reallly late. OPRAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment