Sunday, September 12, 2010

Idaho-weekend.

okkk... so sorry about that semi-over-reaction last post. it was late. but i was still excited. (seriously i had people calling and texting waiting to hear some insanely great stuff. they didn't think what i had to say was that cool.) dont get me wrong, THE NEWS WAS GRAND. but probably just for me.
This weekend I was able to go to Idaho Falls and see my cousin and her little fam. get sealed in the temple. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
But what I was most excited for was... I GOT TO SEE MY COUSIN CELESTE. She flew from Colorado Springs and suprised everyone!
She is seriously my best friend. It has been 1.3 years since i have seen her lovely face and that was when she got hitched. Since then she had a BABY. Braelyn Jo. Cutest babe ever.
This weekend was such a great time to see her, and catch up because it might be another YEAR before I can see her next.
and even though i was only there to see her for like 18 hours, SO WORTH IT.
Braelyn Jo Barclay.
Braelyn and I. This would be the outfit i bought for her :)
Me and my favorite lady.
Corinn and I.
Amanda, Eric and Ellie Jones!

No comments:

Post a Comment