Wednesday, September 29, 2010

letters to me.

lesson to be learned:
Everything happens for a reason.
i am really being taught this right now. and though i don't understand why- i sure hope there is something good that will come from it. because right now, i am super sad. and crying.
and SUPER disappointed. i thought it was exactly what i needed in my life. and i wanted it more than anything at this moment in my life.
but i am not giving up. i will re-apply in 6 months.
Disney--i think you may have made a small mistake. but i will be back.



3 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I'm so sorry! I had one of those days this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true...everything does happen for a reason. Later when we see the big picture we say, "Oh that is why it happened that way." I know that doesn't make it better for now but hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jana :) It's always good to be reminded of things like that. I surely am greatful for it!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete